3 bedroom detached house for salePett Level Road, Winchelsea Beach
- Detached chalet style home offering well proportioned accommodation arranged over two floors.
- Three bedrooms
- On the ground floor there is a living / dining room, family room / bed 3, kitchen / breakfast room and shower room. Access also to the integral garage offering scope to convert subject to any consent.
- The first floor comprises a spacious landing, two further double bedrooms and bathroom.
- Garden to the front and rear. Garage and additional driveway parking.
- EPC D
Rush Witt & Wilson are pleased to offer a detached chalet style home offering well proportioned accommodation arranged over two floors.
On the ground floor there is a living / dining room, family room / bed 3, kitchen / breakfast room and shower room. Access also to the integral garage offering scope to convert subject to any consent.
The first floor comprises a spacious landing, two further double bedrooms and bathroom.
Garden to the front and rear. Garage and additional driveway parking.
For further information and to arrange a viewing please call our Rye office on 01797 224000.
Locality - Pastures is situated in the heart of the village, only a short walk from the stunning beach which extends to the cliffs at Fairlight in one direction and to Rye Harbour in the other where there is a nature reserve and mooring and launching facilities available.
Village amenities include a general store which is open seven days a week and has a Post Office. There is a hairdressers, public houses/restaurants, butchers and delicatessen as well as fishmongers/greengrocers, parish church and active community hall.
The ancient Cinque Port town of Rye is only a short drive away and there is also access via a regular bus service where there can be found primary and secondary schooling, sports centre and indoor swimming pool, weekly farmers and general markets along with an array of specialist and general retail stores.
Hallway - Door to the front. Radiator.Door to garage. Stairs rise to the first floor. Under stairs cupboard.
Living / Dining Room - 4.98m x 3.76m (16'4 x 12'4) - Window and door to the rear. Gas fire. Two radiators.
Family Room / Bed 3. - 3.76m x 3.58m (12'4 x 11'9) - Window to the front. Radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 4.98m x 2.87m (16'4 x 9'5) - Fitted with a range of traditional style cupboard and drawer base units with matching wall mounted cupboards and display cabinets. Complimenting work surface with inset single drainer sink. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Space for further freestanding appliances. Space also for table and chairs.Window to the rear. Door to the side. Radiator.
Shower Room - 1.88m x 1.50m (6'2 x 4'11) - Shower cubicle, low level wc and pedestal wash basin. Window to the side. Radiator.
First Floor Landing - Stairs rise from the hallway to a part galleried landing. Skylight to the side. Airing cupboard. Access to loft space.
Bedroom - 3.76m x 3.56m (12'4 x 11'8 ) - Window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom - 3.56m x 3.56m (11'8 x 11'8) - Window to the front. Radiator.
Bathroom - 2.34m x 1.65m (7'8 x 5'5) - A light coloured suite comprising panel bath, low level wc and wash hand basin. Generous tiling. Window to the side . radiator.
Outside - Low level wall to the front, a brick paved drive provides off road parking and access to the integral garage. Designed for ease of maintenance with a shingled surround.
A gated pathway leads to the rear garden, this enjoys a westerly aspect incorporating a terrace and area of level lawn bordered by established shrub beds.
Garage - 5.33m x 2.49m (17'6 x 8'2) - Up and over door to the front. Window to the side.
Agents Note - None of the services or appliances mentioned in these sale particulars have been tested.
It should also be noted that measurements quoted are given for guidance only and are approximate and should not be relied upon for any other purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70792052.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27220080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Rye. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.