5 bedroom terraced house for saleGarfield Road, London
- Handsome 5 Bedroom Family House
- Beautiful 41' Walled Garden
- 3 Bathroom : Utility Rm : Cellar
- Approx. 2019 Sq Ft : Large Kitchen
- Pretty Road running off the "North Side"
An extremely well proportioned and handsome five double bedroom house located within easy reach of both Clapham Common and Clapham Junction stations.
The house, which is set across three floors benefits from a stunning rear garden, lovely period features and generous living space.
Accommodation comprises; double through-reception, large open-plan family kitchen/dining room, utility room, WC, five generous double bedrooms and three bathrooms. There are two loft spaces offering the opportunity to further extend this already spacious house (STPP).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70792541.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA176593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Battersea Rise. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.