2 bedroom terraced house for saleSouth View, Stanningley, Pudsey, West Yorkshire
Offers in Region of
- Character through terrace
- Two bedrooms
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Modern dining kitchen
- Spacious extended living room
- Enclosed low-maintenance garden
- Sought after Stanningley location
- Ideal for first time buyers
Offering deceptively spacious and beautifully presented accommodation, this stone mid terrace is situated in a favoured location in Stanningley which is within striking distance of the popular village of Farsley. The property is ideally suited to first time buyers and internal viewing is essential to appreciate what this lovely property has to offer.
Featuring double glazing and gas fired central heating the accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor: a spacious open plan dining kitchen which is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units and ample room for a dining table and chairs, and a separate extended living room which is a generous size with a fireplace with a gas fire, and a step down to a second sitting area which has a door leading out to the rear garden. To the first floor is the master bedroom which is a generous size double with a feature fireplace, second bedroom and the house bathroom which is part-tiled and fitted with a modern white three piece suite. There is also a basement which provides useful storage space. Externally there is a nice size enclosed low-maintenance garden to the rear which is ideal for al fresco dining and entertaining.
Stanningley is a popular area of West Leeds and is compressed between the areas of Pudsey, Farsley, Bramley and Rodley and dissected by Stanningley Road that forms an arterial route towards Leeds City Centre and out to Bradford. This area is ideal for the business commuter as there are various bus routes that run to both city centres and surrounding districts, as well as New Pudsey and Bramley Railway Stations. Conveniently placed a short distance away is the Owlcotes Shopping Centre that provides the consumer with both Asda and Marks & Spencer superstores and ample car parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70794683.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR172835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.