2 bedroom park home for saleOaktree Close, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21
- EXCELLENT CONDITION LIGHT and AIRY STUNNING PARK HOME
- LOVELY KITCHEN
- MASTER BEDROOM with EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- FURTHER BEDROOM
- uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED and GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SMALL FRONT, SIDE and REAR GARDENS
- DRIVE for OFF ROAD PARKING
A stunning Park Home situated on the very popular Mill Farm Residential Park Home Estate. The property comprises of Living Room/Dining Room, lovely Kitchen, Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room, 2nd Bedroom and a Family Bathroom.
The property has a lovely light and airy feel and benefits include uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating, gardens and patio and a driveway for parking right beside the property.
Local shops, pubs and restaurants and bus routes are all within a 1 mile level walk. The seafront and Pagham Harbour Nature Reserve are 1½ mile to the South and Chichester is less than 6 miles to the North.
An EPC Rating is Not Required on a Park Home
Front door to ENTRANCE HALL
LOUNGE/DINER - 19'6 x 17'5 (6.0m x 5.3m)
KITCHEN - 10'6 x 9'7 (3.2m x 2.9m)
MASTER BEDROOM - 11'1 x 9'7 (3.4m x 2.9m) - door to:-
EN-SUITE SHOWR ROOM - 6'8 x 4'11 (2.0m x 1.5m)
BEDROOM 2 - 11'1 x 9'7 (3.4m x 2.9m)
BATHROOM - 6'7 x 5'7 (2.0m x 1.7m)
OUTSIDE & GENERAL
Small FRONT, SIDE and REAR GARDEN
DRIVEWAY for PARKING
The following information has been provided by the Managing Agents on the 3rd January 2018.
Ground Rent: £188.26 per month (£2,259.12 per annum)
Please Note - Each property has the added benefit of getting half price Water and Electricity, plus Low Council Tax fees.
The development is restricted to 40 years of age and above.
Please Note - All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only. Any floor plans shown are intended to be a general guide to the layout of the property, they are not drawn to scale, and should not be used as a definitive plan. The position of windows, doors and fittings may vary from those shown. References to appliances and/or services do not imply they are in working order or fit for the purpose. Please have your solicitor confirm the freehold/leasehold status, the position regarding fixtures/fittings and the position regarding planning approval/building regulations where a property has been extended. These particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations.
Directions - Approach Bognor Regis from Chichester along Pagham Road. As you enter the built up area you will see the old Mill on your right hand side. The entrance to Mill Farm is immediately on your right hand side. As you enter the development continue straight on and then take the 4th turn on the right hand side. At the fork in the road keep right. The property can be found at the far end on the left hand side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference F1801381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farndell Estate Agents, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.