1 bedroom apartment for saleLamorna Cove Hotel, Lamorna
- Auction Date: 21st & 22nd February 2018
- One bedroom apartment
- Ideal investment or holiday home
- Use of communal swimming pool
- Well-appointed throughout
- Potential Income of £16,800
- Potential gross yield of 21%
- Long leasehold - 999 years from 2010
- In walking distance from Lamorna Cove
This well-appointed one bedroom apartment is located within the Lamorna Cove Hotel and is surrounded by similar privately owned apartments, utilised predominantly as holiday homes and holiday letting properties together with the hotel itself.
The apartment comprises a modern fitted kitchen with an open plan dining/ living room, one double bedroom and en-suite bathroom. The property can comfortably sleep 4 people with the living space doubling as sleeping accommodation if required.
The hotel offers a range of services including a communal swimming pool, use of the sun terrace and access through private woodlands. The apartment enjoys a view of the Lamorna Valley with a private decked patio area and parking is available onsite.
Important Notice - Please do not call the Hotel for information on the sale of this apartment. The apartment is privately owned and all enquiries are to be made direct to John Pye Property.
Services - We understand the property to have mains electricity, water and drainage.
Tenure - The property is long leasehold, having a lease of 999 years from 2010.
Council Tax - The property is rated in Council Tax Band B. Council Tax payable (2017/18) is approximately £1,310.96.
Guide Price - £80,000+
Auction - For sale by auction.
Buyers Premium - Buyer’s Premium
2.4% (min. £3,000) inc. VAT
Sell Your Property - If you are thinking of selling your property, contact us now for a free appraisal and benefit from:
• 0% Seller Fee
• £0 Entry Fee
• £0 Marketing Costs
• 20 Working Day Completion
• Monthly auctions
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70805288.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27518032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Pye Property, Nottingham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call John Pye Property, Nottingham on 0115 970 6060.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.