3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStrachan Close, Heacham, King's Lynn
- 3 Double Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms Spacious & Detached Bungalow
- Set In A Cul-De-Sac Spot In The Popular Coastal Village Location Of Heacham
- Carport, Driveway & Enclosed Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Set in a quiet Cul-de-sac in the popular village of Heacham is this DETACHED & SPACIOUS bungalow. The property has 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, plentiful driveway parking, carport and garden. Offerd with NO ONWARD CHAIN! Must be viewed to be appreciated.
Set in a quiet Cul-de-sac in the popular village of Heacham is this DETACHED & SPACIOUS bungalow. The property has 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, plentiful driveway parking, carport and garden. Must be viewed to be appreciated!
Heacham is a popular coastal village situated approximately two miles south of the coastal resort of Hunstanton. Heacham offers two beaches (North and South). North Beach has an amusement arcade, café and fish bar and beach huts for hire. South Beach has its own café/gift shop and both beaches have public toilets. There are a range of local convenient shops, doctors' surgery, infant and junior schools and regular bus services to kings Lynn. Kings Lynn Town is approximately 12 miles from Heacham and has direct Train routes through to Ely, Cambridge and London. Heacham is an ideal location for a holiday home or permanent residence.
Entrance Porch 9' 4" x 3' 1" ( 2.84m x 0.94m )
Door to lounge. UPVC double glazed window
Lounge/ Diner 28' 8" x 10' 3" max ( 8.74m x 3.12m max )
UPVC double glazed doors to rear, wood effect floor. UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Double doors to kitchen
Kichen/ Breakfast Room 15' 8" x 8' 5" ( 4.78m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with worksurfaces over incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Built in double oven at eye level, with hob and extractor. Space for an American style fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer. Wall mounted radiator. Spotlights. UPVC Double glazed doors to rear.
Storage cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom 1 13' x 9' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.02m )
UPVC double glazed window. Built in double wardrobe (9'10 x 3'5). TV point. Wood effect floor and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.02m )
UPVC double glazed window. Built in wardrobe,Wood effect floor. TV point and radiator
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed window. Wood effect floor. Radiator and TV point
Fitted with a shower cubicle with extractor. Wash hand basin and WC. Tiled walls. Heated towel radiator. UPVC double glazed window.
Fitted with a panel bath with shower over. WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Tiled floor and radiator. UPVC double glazed window
To the front of the property there is a gated driveway leading to a gated carport with parking for several cars. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn.
Enclosed rear garden with two sheds and a summerhouse with power. Newly laid patio seating area. The garden is mainly laid to lawn.
Council Tax Band: C
New Boiler - 3 years old
New windows and doors in the last 3 years
Some of the doors and window benefit from protective screens
Leaving Hunstanton along the A149 road heading towards King's Lynn, turn right at the traffic lights into Heacham. Take the first left hand turning into Nourse Drive and first right into Ingleby Close. Number 2 Strachan Close will be found at the end of Ingleby Close on the left
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70806119.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN103059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.