3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBelmont Avenue, Ribbleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 6DH
- Modern Three Bedroom End Terrace
- Welcoming Hallway & Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Third Good Size Single Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Family Bathroom Suite
- Well Maintained Front & Rear Gardens
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** SPACIOUS & MODERN THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY WITH WELL MANICURED GARDENS *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb three bedroom semi detached property situated in a popular residential location in Ribbleton. Located within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools and just a short distance to Preston City Centre and Deepdale Shopping Centre, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and flexible living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, modern fitted breakfast kitchen, three good size bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom. Externally the property boasts well landscaped front and rear gardens with a large paved patio area ideal for outdoor family entertainment. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this superb property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 392492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.