5 bedroom detached house for saleDoncaster Drive, Northolt, Middlesex, UB5
- Five Bedroom Detached Family Residence
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Spacious Through Lounge
- Downstairs Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room
- Master Bedroom Leading To Balcony
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Garden With Patio Area
This well appointed and well presented substantial family residence offers an abundance of space for the growing family. Located close to shops, schools, parks and transport links.
The accommodation comprises of welcoming entrance hallway leading to all principle rooms. The spacious through lounge has ample space for entertaining and also leads to the garden. The kitchen/diner is modern and has a range of wall and base units and intergrated appliances along with ample work surfaces and plenty of room for a table and chairs the garden is accessed via patio doors. There is also a guest cloakroom.
The second bedroom is also located on the ground floor and boasts an ensuite shower room. This could also be used as an additional reception room or childrens play room.
From the central landing, there are four double bedrooms. The master bedroom has the added benefit of a large bay window allowing plenty of natural light and a door leading to a balcony. There is also a family bathroom consisting of a wash hand basin, WC, bath plus a seperate shower unit.
Outside the rear garden is paved and laid to lawn. It also has an outbuilding which is ideal for storage. The front of the property has a front garden and provides off street parking.
Doncaster Drive is centrally located for all local amenities and the Central line.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70813169.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RUI170747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rand, Ruislip. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.