5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKirklevington Grange, Yarm
- TRY OFFER FOR A QUICK SALE
- A Deceptively Spacious, Significantly Extended & Improved Five Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Set Within This Extremely Popular Small Development on the Outskirts of Yarm
- Delightful, Attractively Decorated Lounge
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Modern Fitted Units, Built in Oven & Hob & Integrated Dishwasher
- Double Glazed Conservatory with Wall Mounted Electric Heater & Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Useful Ground Floor Office/Study & Cloakroom/WC
- Five First Floor Bedrooms with Master Having an En-Suite Shower Room Together with an Impressive Family Bathroom
- Nicely Presented Gardens to Front & Rear, Block Paved Driveway & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
TRY OFFER FOR A QUICK SALE. A Deceptively Spacious, Significantly Extended and Improved Five Bedroom Semi-Detached House. Set Within This Extremely Popular Small Development on the Outskirts of Yarm. Nicely Presented Gardens to Front and Rear, Block Paved Driveway and Single Garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70816799.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR040375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.