3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBlackbridge Road, Freshwater Bay, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom Victorian end-terraced house
- Driveway for multiple cars
- Long rear garden
- Immaculately presented
- Located in Freshwater Bay
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Step through the front door of this magnificent home and realise just how much love and care has gone into presenting it to the highest of standards.
Oozing with character with a hint of modern charm, this beautiful house would suit a variety of uses; whether it be for a family home, a weekend retreat or a holiday let as it’s currently being used for.
The house is a superb size with a large kitchen/dining room it has plenty of cupboard space and room for a family dining table, a separate sitting room and a separate lounge to the front of the house with a wood burner to sit in front of on those cold winter Sundays – lovely!
Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms each with a feature fireplace to add to the character in addition to the newly fitted family bathroom.
Much like the rest of the house, no stone has been left unturned when it comes to the presentation.
This wonderful home is located in the very sought-after area of Freshwater Bay.
Park your car on the driveway and go walking down to one of the close by beaches or the beautiful countryside walks that the West Wight has to offer.
You are really spoilt for choice and this is the perfect opportunity to start your new life.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We have put so much effort into chopping and changing this property to make it our own.
It’s been a fabulous home for us for many uses and could even make for a lovely holiday home for a family.
Now however is the time for us to make a change in our lives and focus our attention on something a bit smaller.
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room: 14'11 x 11'1 (4.55m x 3.38m)
- Lounge: 12'7 x 11'3 (3.84m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 15'5 x 15'4 maximum (4.70m x 4.68m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'8 x 11'2 (3.86m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 x 11'0 (3.74m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'5 x 11'1 (3.48m x 3.38m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70823300.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60217006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Freshwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.