2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBromwich Road, Hillmorton
- Immaculate Two Bedroom End Of Terraced Home
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Upvc Double Glazing/Gas Central Heating Via Combination Boiler
- Refitted Kitchen With Built In Appliances
- Refitted First Floor Bathroom
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden With Astro Turf
- Driveway Providing Off Road Parking For Two Cars
- Energy Rating Band D
This beautiful home is located within the popular Hillmorton area and has been finished to a high standard.
The property has an entrance hall that leads to a cosy lounge area. The open plan kitchen/dining area benefits from built in appliances to include an electric oven, hob, extractor fan and microwave. There is also an integrated, fridge, freezer and washing machine. The worktop has a built in modern socket tower that helps to hide wires.
To the first floor there is the master bedroom with a built in wardrobe. The second bedroom is a great sized double and the family bathroom has been refitted with a modern suite, fully tiled walls and flooring.
The property is fully upvc double glazed and has gas central heating via a modern combination boiler that has been built into the kitchen.
Externally there is an attached side porch which gives secure access from the kitchen to both front and rear. The rear garden is low maintenance with a patio area that lowers to an astro turfed area.
The front garden has recently been converted into a driveway for two cars. The owners have obtained planning consents from the local council and have had the curb lowered to provide access.
The property is situated within Hillmorton which is very sought after and benefits from a range of local amenities to include schooling for all ages, shops, public houses and great walks on your doorstep. The property has easy access to the surrounding road and motorway networks and there is a regular bus service to the Rugby Town centre.
LOUNGE - 11'11" (3.63m) Max x 10'11" (3.33m)
Kitchen/Dining Room - 15'4" (4.67m) x 11'5" (3.48m)
Secure Side Porch - 10'11" (3.33m) x 4'5" (1.35m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Master Bedroom - 12'1" (3.68m) To Wardrobe x 10'7" (3.23m)
Bedroom Two - 11'11" (3.63m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Refitted Family Bathroom - 5'10" (1.78m) x 5'6" (1.68m)
Front Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
Rear Garden With Brick Built Outhouse
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Picklescott Homes, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.