4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManor Road, Ashford, Middlesex, TW15
- Edwardian semi detached house
- Prestigious, quiet location
- Stunning kitchen dining area
- Three receptions
- Four bedrooms
- 100ft rear garden
- Own drive to garage
- Less than 1 mile from Ashford train station
- Complete upper chain
- EPC energy band rating TBC
Nestled in one of Ashford's finest roads opposite Ashford Manor Golf Course is this fine example of a period family home.
The halls adjoining Edwardian home has been sympathetically improved over years by the current owners to retain it's much loved character and now offers:An own driveway to garage allowing for off street parking for several vehicles, the covered entrance porch houses the original leaded light front door which opens into the spacious hallway with the 9ft high ceilings. The first reception is a separate bay fronted lounge to the front aspect with a lovely feature fireplace, and there is a downstairs WC off the hallway and then french doors open into the large 19ft10 x 15ft8 sitting room with a feature fireplace. One of the most impressive features of the property is the extended open plan kitchen diner complete with vaulted ceilings, three velux windows, integrated Neff appliances and patio doors out to the garden. There is also Karndean flooring laid throughout the sitting room and kitchen diner.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms the master of which has fitted wardrobes, a well fitted family bathroom suite and a huge loft space allowing excellent potential to extend into if required (stpp).
Externally the property enjoys pleasant views across the Golf Course to the front aspect and a mature rear garden mainly laid to lawn measuring approximately 100ft in length.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9549779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by S J Smith Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.