2 bedroom apartment for saleVictoria Court, Allesley Hall Drive, Allesley Park
Withdrawn from Market
- Very pleasant second floor apartment
- Enjoying lovely outlook just off Allesley Hall Drive
- Gas CH and double glazing
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Attractive lounge diner with balcony
- Neat fitted kitchen with appliances
- Communal gardens and garage in block
- Lease of 99 years from 20th March 1990
- Ground rent of £25 per annum
- Service charge is £65.04 per month
**BOOK YOUR VIEWING ONLINE ON OUR WEBSITE**Occupying a delightful location close to Allesley Hall Drive and Allesley Park on the west side of Coventry.
Attractively presented second floor apartment with the benefit of gas central heating and double glazing. Long entrance hallway, lounge/dining room with French doors to wide balcony, two good sized bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom. Communal gardens and garage.
GROUND FLOOR Communal entrance and staircase to the second floor.
SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
PRIVAT LONG HALLWAY with radiator and large walk in storage cupboard.
LOUNGE/DINER with modern glazed doors and screen leading to wide balcony.
KITCHEN with a range of white units with grey work surfaces with stainless steel sink unit and integrated oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over. Cupboard with combi gas fired boiler.
BEDROOM ONE with radiator and double glazed window.
BEDROOM TWO with radiator and double glazed window.
BATHROOM with white suite with shower over bath, washbasin and low level WC. Radiator and double glazed window.
OUTSIDE Attractive communal grounds.
GARAGE located in a nearby block.
NOTE We understand the property is held on lease for a period of 99 years from 20th March 1990 with a current ground rent of £25 per annum, reviewable in 2023. The current service charge is at least £65 per month.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102626016055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.