3 bedroom terraced house for saleGilsland Grove, Normanby, MIDDLESBROUGH
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINER
- GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN
- DETACHED GARAGE
- GOOD SIZE KITCHEN
- GOOD ACCESS TO LOCAL SCHOOLS & AMENITIES
A WELL PRESENTED three bedroom home benefiting from a MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM, generous living space & front & rear gardens. An ideal property for a young family due to proximity to local amenities and schools and an early viewing is highly recommended.
Well presented THREE BEDROOM mid terraced property situated in the popular area of Normanby in Middlesbrough. The property has been decorated to a high standard by its current owners and offers a great standard of living. Internally there is a good size entrance hall leading to a SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINER. There is a good size Kitchen with a range of wall and base units and gives access to a good size rear garden with RAISED DECKED AREAS for seating and access to the rear to a DETACHED GARAGE. To the first floor of the property there are THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS and family bathroom. An ideal property for a young family due to proximity to local amenities and schools and an early viewing is highly recommended.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Single glazed wood door to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 20' 4" Max x 12' 1" Max ( 6.20m Max x 3.68m Max )
Double glazed windows to front & rear elevations, cream wood surround with inset fire, radiator, t.v. point, laminate flooring, chrome spotlights to ceiling.
Kitchen 13' 3" Max x 12' 6" Max ( 4.04m Max x 3.81m Max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, modern fitted kitchen comprising of white wall & base units, wood effect work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, part tiled, integrated electric oven & hob, stainless steel chimney style cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, slate effect ceramic floor tiles.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hall.
Bedroom One 11' 5" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 3.48m Max x 2.97m Max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" Max x 10' 4" Max ( 3.45m Max x 3.15m Max )
Double glazed window front elevation, radiator, t.v. point, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" Max x 6' 8" Max ( 2.67m Max x 2.03m Max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, t.v. point.
Double glazed window to rear, modern white bathroom suite comprising of bath with mixer tap & overhead shower, glass shower screen, vanity wash hand basin, w/c, radiator, chrome spotlights to ceiling.
Enclosed front garden with flower beds & shrubs, low maintenance garden to the rear with shingle, lawn & decked areas, gate leading through to a single garage.
Single garage with wood doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70827329.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.