4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFredington Grove, Plymouth
- GARAGE & DRIVE
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- LARGE STUDY
- KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM
- LOUNGE DINER
- CENTRAL LOCATION
GARAGE AND DRIVE, LAWNED GARDEN, CENTRAL LOCATION. This beautiful family home is not one to be missed!!! Situated in a quiet yet central location this home has so much to offer and is a credit to the vendors. Viewing's are highly recommended to appreciate the style and size of this stunning home!
***GUIDE PRICE £240,000-£250,000***
This stunning three leveled family home is not one to be missed! it is centrally located, close to bus routes, amenities and the Plymouth life centre. Viewing's are essential and highly recommended to avoid disappointment. To book your viewing please call us today on 01752 662777.
Double glazed obscure door to front elevation. Double glazed obscure windows to front elevation. Picture rail, Radiator, Plain plastered walls, carpeted flooring, Doors leading to lounge and dining room. Also door leading to bedroom three.
Lounge 11' 3" Plus Bay Window x 11' 8" Max ( 3.43m Plus Bay Window x 3.56m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation. Carpeted flooring. Gas fireplace with feature surround. Picture rail. Coving. Carpeted flooring. Archway from lounge area.
Dining Room 12' 9" Plus Bay Window x 11' 8" Max ( 3.89m Plus Bay Window x 3.56m Max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation with garden view. Radiator. Picture rail. Coving. Carpeted flooring. Archway from lounge area.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 8' 5" ( 2.06m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation with garden view. Carpeted flooring.
Top Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side elevation. Carpeted flooring. Loft access. Plain plastered walls. Doors leading to bedroom one, two and four, also bathroom.
Two obscure double glazed windows to side elevation. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Bath with mixer tap over. Large shower cubicle. Plain plastered walls and ceiling. Chrome heated towel rail. Led spotlights.
Bedroom One 11' 6" Plus Bay Window x 11' 8" Max ( 3.51m Plus Bay Window x 3.56m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation. Carpeted flooring. TV point. Plain plastered walls. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" Plus Bay x 10' 9" Max ( 3.89m Plus Bay x 3.28m Max )
Double glazed bay window to rear elevation with garden view. Feature fire place. Carpeted flooring. Plain plastered walls. Feature ceiling rose. Telephone point.
Bedroom Four 8' 4" Into door recess plus bay. x 5' 9" ( 2.54m Into door recess plus bay. x 1.75m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation. Radiator. Carpeted flooring.
Double glazed window to side elevation. Stairs leading to ground floor. CH boiler. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Obscure double glazed door to rear elevation.
Large Study 11' 5" Max x 11' 6" Max ( 3.48m Max x 3.51m Max )
Glass feature to side elevation. Radiator. Plain plastered walls. Single glazed wooden door.
Low Level Kitchen 12' 5" x 11' 6" Max ( 3.78m x 3.51m Max )
Located on the lower level. Double glazed window to rear elevation with garden view. Wall and base level units. Roll top work surface. Sink drainer with mixer tap over. Integrated electric hob with cooker hood over. Integrated electric double oven. Space for fridge freezer. Radiator. Florex flooring. Island with roll top work surface and integrated storage cupboards. Built in pantry. Plain plastered walls and ceiling.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring.
Tiered rear garden. Partly laid to lawn with pretty plant and shrub boarders. Also a patio area for a seating area. Enclosed by fence paneling. Low maintenance.
Double glazed obscure window to rear elevation. Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring.
Garage to the side of the property with driveway to front elevation and dropped kerb.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70829042.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.