2 bedroom terraced house for saleClyde Street, Sheerness, Kent
- 2 bedroom mid-terraced house
- Handy downstairs cloakroom
- Upstairs bathroom
- Does require some updating
- Walk to the beach or to the shops at the High Street
- EPC energy rating D (61)
A 2 bedroom terraced house with an open plan living area tucked out of the way on a one way road so you are only likely to get people who live in the road driving down. This house would suit an investor and would make an ideal additional to your buy to let portfolio.
Location is everything when you have a family and this house will not disappoint. Just leave the car at home and walk wherever you need to go, be it the shops at the High Street to do a bit of shopping or maybe the Blue Flag awarded beach. Being a seaside town, the beach is never too far away. The kids will love it there and it is a great place to take the dog for a walk too.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge/Dining Area: 24'2 x 11'5 (7.37m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen: 10'1 x 10'0 (3.08m x 3.05m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Bedroom 1: 11'6 x 11'5 (3.51m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 9'8 (3.51m x 2.95m)
- Bathroom: 10'3 x 5'6 (3.13m x 1.68m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70839275.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11631440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.