3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCrouch View Cottages, Rettendon Common, CM3
- PROPERTY THAT OOZES QUALITY
- APPROX 25'5 KITCHEN/DINER
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH FITTED APPLIANCES
- UTILITY ROOM
- 3 PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- 3 GOOD SIZE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE CORNER PLOT WITH LARGE REAR GARDEN AND DOUBLE GARAGE
- VIEW TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
IT IS VERY RARE THAT I COME AWAY GOBSMACKED AFTER VIEWING A PROPERTY BUT THIS WAS AN EXCEPTION!!
SITUATED IN AN EXTREMELY POPULAR LOCATION IN RETTENDON COMMON IS THE FOLLOWING PROFESSIONALY EXTENDED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE ON AN ENORMOUS CORNER PLOT WITH THE POTENTIAL OF A BUILDING PLOT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE GARDEN (SUBJECT TO THE USUAL PLANNING CONSENTS)
AS SOON AS YOU WALK THROUGH THE DOOR YOU CAN SENSE THE WARM, SPACE & QUALITY THIS PROPERTY HAS TO OFFER.
ON THE GROUNDFLOOR YOU WILL FIND A THROUGH LOUNGE WITH DOORS ONTO THE GARDEN, 3 PIECE GROUNDFLOOR SHOWEROOM, 25'5 LUXURY KITCHEN DINER, STUDY AND A USEFUL UTILITY ROOM.
OFF THE FIRST FLOOR SPACIOUS LANDING IS A 3 PIECE QUALITY BATHROOM, WALK IN DRESSING ROOM WHICH IN TURN YOU WALK THROUGH TO A 17'10 X 15'3 MASSIVE MASTER BEDROOM. THERE IS A FURTHER LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOM AND A GOOD SIZE 3RD BEDROOM.
LANDSCAPED SURROUND THE PROPERTY TO THE FRONT REAR AND SIDES WHICH INCORPERATE PATIO AREAS, MATURE BUSHES, SHRUBS, TREES AND FLOWER BEDS. AT THE BOTTOM OF THE GARDEN IS A DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE WITH PITCHED TILED ROOF, TWIN GARAGE DOORS AND A USEFUL STORAGE AREA BEHIND.
AS PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED THERE IS A POTENTIAL BUILDING PLOT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE GARDEN WHICH HAS ACCESS VIA THE SIDE ROAD BUT THIS IS OBVIOUSLY SUBJECT TO THE USUAL PLANNING CONSENTS.
* DOUBLE GLAZED * OIL FIRED HEATING * CORNER PLOT * LUXURY 25'5 KITCHEN/DINER * STUDY * UTILITY ROOM * SHOWER ROOM * MASSIVE MASTER BEDROOM * VILLAGE LOCATION * NO ONWARD CHAIN * 3 PIECE BATHROOM * MUST BE VIEWED *
LOUNGE: 17'7 X 11'4
KITCHEN/DINER: 25'5 X 10'9
STUDY: 7'5 X 6'10
UTILITY: 7'5 X 6'10
MASTER BEDROOM: 17'10 X 15'3
BEDROOM 2: 18' X 10 MAX
BEDROOM 3: 10'4+RECESS X 7'5
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference crouchview. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WilsonWood Properties Limited, Canvey Island - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.