1 bedroom flat for saleCranston Close, Ickenham, UB10
Offers in Excess of
- Ground floor apartment
- One double bedroom
- Short walk from local shops
- Peaceful, residential street
- Separate kitchen
- Close to West Ruislip Station
- Long Lease
- Great investment
- Resident and guest parking
This one bedroom, ground floor apartment, makes an ideal choice for first time buyers, or alternatively a rewarding choice with a strong rental return for the investment buyer. Located at the end of a peaceful development, the accommodation boasts a fantastic location being central to local train stations, shops and transport links.
Directions - From our office in Ickenham turn right and proceed to the end of the road. Turn left onto Ickenham High Road and take the third right turn onto Aylsham Drive. Cranston Close is a short drive down at the end of the road on the left hand side.
Situation - Cranston Close is a popular, residential, cul de sac located within walking distance to both West Ruislip and Ickenham station. Providing easy access into central London, as well as the Chiltern Railway which runs from West Ruislip to Marylebone. There are a vast selection of shops, restaurants and pubs in Ickenham village which is nearby.
Description - Accessed via a well maintained communal entrance, the property offers a spacious lounge/diner with a separate kitchen, one double bedroom and a bathroom. The accommodation is well presented throughout and benefits from a fresh, stylish decor giving the rooms a spacious feel.
Outside - The property benefits from well maintained communal grounds, and also includes an allocated parking space along with an additional visitors permit.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70841897.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27523894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Ickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.