3 bedroom detached house for saleOgilvie Road, Stirling
- 3/4 Bedroom Detached Chalet Villa
- Generous Plot
- Excellent Family Accommodation
- EPC -D(58)
- Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Gas CH/ DG
- Flexible living accommodation
A rarely available 3/4 bedroom detached chalet villa situated on a superb plot within a sought after residential locale in close proximity to King's Park and Stirling City centre. The dimensions of the plot and size of property make this ideal for further development, subject to planning consents.
This excellent family home offers spacious accommodation which is set over two levels. The ground floor consists of entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, WC, living room, double bedroom, dining room/bedroom 4 and a kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, completes the ground floor. The upper floor provides two sizeable double bedrooms, which both benefit from fitted wardrobes and family bathroom.
The home has been maintained both internally and externally but does require a degree of modernisation to suit the purchaser's desired preference. The size and scope of the property and plot does allow for further development potential, subject to the necessary planning consents. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazed windows have been installed.
The property sits on a generous plot well situated within the established residential development. The front gardens are mainly laid to lawn with surrounding borders. A driveway to the side provides off street parking and in turn allows access to the single attached garage. The larger rear garden is a real feature of the home and has a good degree of privacy provided by a substantial stone built wall. The southerly facing garden is mainly laid to lawn with bright patio surrounded by attractive plants and shrubs.
Lounge 19' 10" x 11' 11" max ( 6.05m x 3.63m max )
Kitchen 9' 10" max x 8' 11" max ( 3.00m max x 2.72m max )
Dining/bedroom 4 13' 6" x 10' 6" ( 4.11m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.20m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 1 14' 10" x 11' 1" ( 4.52m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.33m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.