3 bedroom mews house for saleOff Melton Road, Barrow upon Soar
- Traditional brick and block construction
- Ceramic flooring to Kitchens - Colour choice available dependent upon stage of construction
- Carpets from selected range
- Fitted kitchen
- Bathroom half tiled where sanitary ware is fitted, fully tiled to bath recess
- Gas central heating
- 10 year NHBC guarantee
The Bunting is a 3 Bedroom 3 Storey mews house comprising of Lounge, Kitchen, Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms (En-Suite to Master) & Family Bathroom.
Fitted Kitchen with single aeg fan assisted electric oven
4 burner aeg gas hob with Stainless Steel Canopy Chimney hood.
One & half bowl Stainless Steel sink.
Space for Fridge Freezer.
Plumbing and electrics for washing machine.
Plumbing & electrics for future Dishwasher.
White Triple Spotlight fitting.
Ceramic flooring to Kitchen only.
Full gas central heating. (or alternative system if gas not available).
White Sanitary ware to Bathroom with co-ordinating wall tiles.
Thermostatic shower in cubicle to En-Suite with co-ordinating wall tiles.
Shaver Socket & White Heated Towel Rail to the Bathroom & En-Suite.
BT. Telephone point to Lounge next to TV. Aerial point, and Bed 1.
T.V aerial point in Lounge, Bed 1 & Kitchen/Diner.
Wiring only for future Intruder Alarm for keypad, control panel and bell box.
Smoke detectors and security locks to all external doors.
Coach light to front elevation of property.
Fenced rear garden. Turfing to front and rear gardens (where applicable).
N.H.B.C. 10 year warranty.
Carpets from the Jelson selected range.
Off Melton Road,
Barrow upon Soar,
For further information please contact the Sales Office open Friday - Monday 11am - 5pm on 07946 764891
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27524197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roy Green Estate Agents, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.