2 bedroom apartment for saleSmith Street, Dartmouth, TQ6
- Elegant Grade II listed apartment
- Central Dartmouth location
- Light and spacious rooms
- River Dart glimpses from many windows
- Lovingly refurbished
- 2 double bedrooms
- Dressing room and en-suite (optional 3rd bedroom)
Flat 2, 7 Smith Street is an elegant, Grade II listed period property, located centrally within Dartmouth Town, giving easy access to a wide range of shops, restaurants and amenities. It has been lovingly re-furbished and offers a light and spacious apartment with glimpses of the River Dart from many windows. Currently arranged as 2 bedrooms, the dressing room and en-suite would make an excellent third bedroom option if desired. In addition there is a family bathroom complete with underfloor heating and towel rails. The apartment can be holiday let and pets are allowed. There is a substantial attic space and with appropriate planning permission further accommodation could be created to take advantage of potential river views.
Dartmouth is a beautiful waterside town, particularly well known as a sailing centre with excellent facilities for yachtsmen and its famous annual Royal Regatta. The town provides a good range of shops, restaurants and galleries and is surrounded by stunning countryside and a short drive from some of the most beautiful beaches in the area. There are several excellent golf courses within easy reach and railway links to London, Paddington, can be made locally at Totnes, about 13 miles to the north.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Sole Agents, Marchand Petit. Telephone: 01803 839190
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70844477.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR090177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Dartmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.