2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCoopers Close, Freshwater, Isle of Wight
- Modern 2-bedroom detached bungalow
- Off Road parking
- Situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac
- Chain Free
- Wrap around garden
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Located in a quiet spot that has easy access to the local village amenities, this bungalow has lots to offer.
There is parking either on the driveway or in the close, once inside the home is light and bright with a welcoming feel.
The lounge enjoys an outlook over the rear garden, letting the sunshine flood in, it’s a good size and has plenty of room for a suite of chairs.
The property has gas central heating and double glazing in place.
The kitchen has fitted units and work top, there is plenty of storage and it has a lovely outlook to the front.
The front garden sets the home back from the quiet road, and with a generous and sunny rear garden perfect for enjoying a spot of gardening or relaxing.
What the Owner says:
I have loved living in such close proximity to the shops but also being located in a peaceful spot.
It has been a joy being able to wander into town without having to move the car or get on a bus.
The bungalow was previously owned by my father so it holds some really lovely family memories and I wish the new owner enjoys living here just as we have.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 12'2 x 6'11 (3.71m x 2.11m)
- Shower Room
- Lounge: 15'2 x 9'9 (4.63m x 2.97m)
- Conservatory: 18'11 x 6'0 (5.77m x 1.83m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'11 x 9'9 (3.33m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'2 x 8'8 (2.80m x 2.64m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70844786.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60217010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Freshwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.