4 bedroom detached house for saleAigburth Avenue, Rose Green, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 2,224 Sqft Detached House
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room And Breakfast Room
- Refitted Kitchen And Utility
- Ground Floor Cloakroom With WC
- Four Bedrooms With Two En-Suites
- Family Bathroom
- Two Driveways
- Detached Double Garage
- Enclosed Garden And Further Courtyard Garden
A substantial extended detached house set on a good size plot with ample off-road parking and garaging, situated in a popular area close to Rose Green village. EPC-D
The accommodation briefly comprises, welcoming entrance hall, dual aspect sitting room with bay window, refitted kitchen with access to separate utility, breakfast room which opens into the dining room. The two gardens are both accessed from the dining room. There is also a cloakroom/WC.
On the first floor, there are four bedrooms with bedrooms one and two having en-suites, the third bedroom has a dividing wall forming a separate room with borrowed light, and family bathroom.
Outside, the property sits on a generous corner plot with front garden and block paved driveway to side providing off-road parking for two vehicles. The main garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area. Access to the second driveway is via timber gates and provides off-road parking for two/three vehicles and leads to a double detached garage, behind the garage, there is a secluded courtyard garden.
A viewing is thoroughly recommended to appreciate the generous accommodation with its internal presentation, together with the convenient location.
The property is conveniently situated just around the corner from Rose Green village centre which offers a range of local facilities including a pharmacy, post office, convenience food store, newsagent, family butcher and hardware store. A popular infant and junior school, library and doctors' surgery are also in the local vicinity. The cathedral city of Chichester is about six miles where there is a comprehensive array of fashionable restaurants and bistros, excellent pedestrian shopping precinct and the famous Chichester Festival Theatre.
A deceptively spacious and significantly extended detached family house situated within a desirable quiet location close to Rose Green village.
Sitting Room 27'6 (8.38m) x 13'5 (4.09m)
Dining Room 20'5 (6.22m) x 9'9 (2.97m)
Breakfast Room 12'6 (3.81m) x 11'7 (3.53m)
Kitchen 21'11 (6.68m) x 8'4 (2.54m)
Utility 8'8 (2.64m) x 6'2 (1.88m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11'10 (3.61m) x 11'6 (3.51m)
Bedroom 2 16'4 (4.98m) x 8'6 (2.59m)
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 3 11'7 (3.53m) x 9'9 (2.97m)
Bedroom 4 8'4 (2.54m) x 7'11 (2.41m)
Detached Garage 18'7 (5.66m) x 17'5 (5.31m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70845131.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 218374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.