3 bedroom bungalow for saleWinterslow, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP5
- Detached 3 bedroom bungalow tucked away within a small close
- Beautifully presented and recently modernised accommodation
- Situated on a level plot within walking distance of village amenities
- Open plan living room with separate dining area, well fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- 3 bedrooms and luxury bathroom
- Garage, ample parking and manageable well enclosed gardens
A detached bungalow constructed of brick elevations beneath a cropped hip tiled roof with attractive dog-tooth banding to front and side elevations beneath the eaves and verges. The property has the benefit of recently replaced UPVC windows and doors throughout, UPVC fascias and soffits and a recently installed electric central heating system with mains fed hot water. The beautifully presented accommodation comprises a reception hall, open plan dual aspect living room with separate dining area, large well fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and adjoining separate utility with study area (kitchen and utility recently replaced by present owners). There are also three bedrooms and a luxury bathroom.
The property is set back from the village road and is approached through a small recent development of houses giving a secure and tucked away setting. There is ample off-road parking and a detached single garage. The garden is well enclosed, level and has a good sized patio.
The property is situated in Middle Winterslow forming part of the rural community of the Winterslows which offer a range of amenities including a Post Office, shop, public house, a doctor’s surgery/pharmacy and excellent primary school. The cathedral city of Salisbury is about 7 miles distant and offers comprehensive amenities as well as a selection of excellent schools and a mainline railway station. There is also a mainline railway station at Grateley (approximately eight miles distant) with fast services to London Waterloo in 75 minutes allowing a reasonable commute to Central London.
Step rising to covered ENTRANCE PORCH Quarry tiled floor. Overhead light. UPVC part obscure glazed door with similar full height panel to side leads into:
RECEPTION HALL Dark oak effect vinyl flooring. Pendant ceiling light point. Ceiling coving. Radiator. Opening into wide passageway. Radiator. Solid core oak doors with central full height glass panel into open living room with separate dining area, bedrooms one, two and three.
PASSAGWAY Dark oak effect flooring. Solid core oak double doors into deep cloaks cupboard with hanging rail and shelf above. Storage cupboard extending to side with slatted shelving. Pendant ceiling light point. Coving. Access to loft space via hatch. Solid core oak door with full height glazed panel into kitchen/breakfast room. Oak/obscure glazed door into luxury bathroom.
LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM WITH SEPARATE DINING AREA (Dual aspect)
Living Room: Picture window to front and side aspect. Two pendant ceiling light points. Coving. Radiator. Wide opening into:
Separate Dining Area: Picture window to front aspect. Pendant ceiling light point. Coving. Radiator. Part glazed oak double doors opening into:
WELL FITTED KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM Ceramic 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Butcher block effect work surfaces with similar upstand. Wide peninsular unit with breakfast bar to one side and two stools. Extensive range of high and low level cream Shaker style cupboards and drawers incorporating wide pan drawers and herb racks. Neff eye level double oven with grill. Neff four zone induction hob with Neff extractor fan and light within stainless steel hood above. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Two windows to side aspect. LED down lighters. Dark oak effect vinyl flooring. Radiator. Open doorway into large utility with space for study area.
UTILITY ROOM WITH STUDY AREA
Utility: Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink unit with drainer to side and mixer tap. Butcher block effect work surface with similar upstand. Space and plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer. High and low level cupboards. Dark oak effect vinyl flooring. Half glazed door to rear garden. Pendant ceiling light point. Coving.
Study Area: Room for large desk. Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM ONE (Large double bedroom) Picture window to side aspect. Built-in double wardrobe cupboard. Pendant ceiling light point. Coving. Upright space-saving radiator.
BEDROOM TWO (Dual aspect double bedroom) Twin built-in double wardrobe cupboards. Windows to front and side aspect. Pendant ceiling light point. Coving. Upright space-saving radiator.
BEDROOM THREE (Single bedroom) Window to rear aspect overlooking garden. Pendant ceiling light point. Coving. Single wardrobe cupboard. Radiator.
LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM White suite comprising a corner bath with seat, end mixer tap, retractable hand held shower attachment and wall mounted shower with shower curtain rail. Contemporary travertine circular basin on stone pedestal with mirror and light above. Low level WC. Storage cupboards and drawers. Obscure glazed window. Chrome towel radiator.
FRONT GARDEN The property is approached through a small close of properties in Keel Close along a block paved driveway. Wide opening onto a generous tarmacadam driveway providing ample off-road parking and access to:
SINGLE GARAGE Constructed of brick elevations beneath a cropped hipped tiled roof. Up and over door to front. Personnel door and window to side. Light and power connected.
Pathway continues to one side of the property and opens into:
MAIN GARDEN Generous L-shaped paved patio area with raised lavender feature to side, ideal for barbecues and entertaining. The remaining garden is easily manageable and extends to the rear and side of the property and is laid to level lawn and well enclosed by feather edged fencing.
Mains electricity, water and drainage. Electric boiler for central heating and mains fed hot water cylinder within loft. Water heating solar panel. Note: No household services or appliances have been tested and no guarantees can be given by Evans & Partridge.
VIEWING IS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH EVANS AND PARTRIDGE
Tel. 01264 810702
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Evans & Partridge or the vendors or lessors.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Evans & Partridge has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Evans & Partridge is the trading name for Armstrong Partridge Limited (Company no. 10437262)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70858765.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Evans & Partridge, Stockbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.