13 bedroom lodge for saleHercies Road, UB10
- Commercial Freehold
- 13 Bedroom Lodge
- 3700 Sq Ft
- Potential to Add Further Floors
- Development Opportunity STPP
- Off Road Parking for Up to 10 Cars
- Excellent Transport Links
- Joint Sole Agent
- Early Viewings Highly Recommended
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a substantial freehold located consisting of thirteen good sized rooms currently let as part of a short let rental business. The property boasts significant potential and has previously attained planning to extend an additional floor. There is potential to develop STPP and plans have been reviewed to change to a residential dwelling consisting of up to sixteen apartments. Open Day 13th January 2018
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70860434.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRESP202040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Brentford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.