5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMontagu Avenue, Leeds
- Modernised, improved and extended
- Popular and sought after location
- Roundhay school catchment area
- 24ft Sitting room, 18ft Kitchen
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Good selection of local amenities
An extended semi detached house in a popular and sought after location. Sizable family accommodation comprising:- hallway, lounge, 24ft sitting room, 18ft kitchen, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, gardens, driveway, garage.
A modernised and extended semi detached house, offering excellent family accommodation, in a popular and sought after location. Situated within the catchment area for Roundhay school, the property comprises:- Entrance hall, Lounge, 24ft sitting room, 18ft and equipped modern style kitchen, 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Garden, driveway and garage. Gas C.H. system and double glazing. Good local amenities, well placed for commuting. EARLY VIEWING STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
Composite double glazed front entry door to:-
Double panel radiator and down lighting.
Lounge 13' 7" into bay x 12' 7" max ( 4.14m into bay x 3.84m max )
Two double panel radiators, down lighting and double glazed bay window to front elevation.
Sitting Room 24' x 11' max ( 7.32m x 3.35m max )
Double panel radiator, down lighting and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Kitchen 18' 3" x 7' 5" ( 5.56m x 2.26m )
Plus door recess 2'8" by 2'2".There is an extensive range of quality wall and floor units in a pale cream finish complimented by granite effect worktops with underlighting over the work surfaces. Split level cooking comprising:- electric fan assisted BOSCH double oven, five ring gas hob and extractor hood. Integrated washer, dishwasher and microwave. Tiled flooring and splash areas. Kick space lighting, underfloor heating and prevision for fridge/freezer. Built in cupboard unit housing the Worcester gas fired central heating boiler. Down lighting, velux window and double glazed windows to the side elevation. Door to the side giving access to the driveway.
Double glazed window to side elevation, down lighting and staircase.
Bedroom One 14' 10" max into bay x 11' 6" max ( 4.52m max into bay x 3.51m max )
Two double panel radiators, down lighting and double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.99m x 3.51m )
Double panel radiator, down lighting and double glazed window to rear elevation with outlook over the garden.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 7' ( 2.62m x 2.13m )
Down lighting, radiator and double glazed window to front elevation.
Modern style white suite with contoured bath with twin shower units and screening. Vanity wash basin with cupboards underneath and low level W.C. Full height wall tiling and floor tiling. Ladder style radiator, down lighting and double glazed window to the rear and side elevation.
Downlighting and window to side elevation.
Bedroom Four 10' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.33m x 2.46m )
Double panel radiator, robe recess and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Five 15' 10" max and restricted head height x 8' 6" max and restristed head height ( 4.83m max and restricted head height x 2.59m max and restristed head height )
Under drawn storage, double panel radiator, twin double glazed sky lights and robe recess.
Modern style white suite comprising:- contoured bath with twin shower units, vanity wash basin with cupboards underneath and low level W.C. full height wall tiling and floor tiling, ladder style radiator, down lighting and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Wide tarmac drive and further garden area. Drive extend down the left hand side. There is a cupboard built into the gable wall of the property.
Garage (poor condition) Lawn and flower beds. Green house and external lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70862630.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK105339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.