2 bedroom bungalow for saleCheavestone Lea, Blackawton, Totnes, Devon, TQ9
- Spacious detached bungalow
- 2 large double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Good size sitting room
- Feature fireplace with wood burner
- Fully fitted kitchen/dining room
- French doors off sitting room and kitchen
- Lawned front and side garden
- Decked seating/dining area
- Level off road parklng for 3 cars
2 Cheavestone Lea is a delightful 2 double bedroom bungalow benefitting from a spacious sitting room with feature fireplace fitted with a wood burner along with a large kitchen/dining room. French doors from both these rooms open out to the front lawned garden with decked seating/dining area along with a further side lawned garden which runs the length of the property. Ample off road parking and countryside views.
Blackawton has a strong community with a highly regarded primary school, church and a public house. Dartmouth, is the closest larger town, providing a good range of shopping and marina facilities and lies at the mouth of the spectacular River Dart, famous as a sailing centre and home to Britannia Royal Naval College. The market town of Totnes has mainline railway links to London (approx 3 hours) lies approx 9 miles to the north.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70863113.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR170127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Dartmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.