1 bedroom flat for sale7 11 Campbell Road, CROYDON, CR0 2SQ
Withdrawn from Market
- 0.7 Miles from West Croydon Railway Station
- Engineered hardwood flooring in lounge, dining room, hallways and bedrooms
- Built in wardrobes to master bedrooms
- Individual combi boilers for heating and hot water
- Pre wired for Sky +
- Video door entry
- Individual secure private car parking space (gated)
- Electronic pass key operated gate to premises
- Secure communal Cycle storage (gated)
- Private garden to ground floor flats
Haiku London’s Luxury Gallery Apartments are situated in the heart of Croydon. Renowned as being one of the largest commercial districts outside of Central London. Also bearing one of the biggest shopping districts, with efficient transport links into London and Gatwick Airport within 15 minutes. The Gallery Apartments are of a very high quality with each apartment graced by exquisite detail. Our zen design offers the utmost comfort and peace of mind for our clientele.
Our lounges are elegant with a contemporary touch. Floor to ceiling glass windows inspire the sense of open space and freedom, with carpeting that ensures coziness and warmth throughout your apartment. Our distinctive Basement apartments incorporate the lounge and dining area which lead to the amazing garden space inclusive with a significant stepped feature wall and landscaping. Our first floor Gallery apartments are unique in their designs as each apartment leads to its own balcony. One apartment from the lounge and dining area and the other apartment from the master bedroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70869722.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 350286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents - New Homes, South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.