2 bedroom terraced house for salePelham Road, Cowes, Isle of Wight
- Fantastic size two bedroom terrace home
- Ready to move into
- Low maintenance garden
- Utility room
- Walking distance to town
- EPC energy rating F (30)
Don’t be fooled by the cute terrace house exterior because this little gem has a trick up its sleeve! The upstairs makes the most of side path which makes the bedrooms enormous! Perfect as a first home, second home or even a savvy buy to let investment. The new owners can really relax and move straight in, with a recently fitted gas central heating that’ll be one less thing to worry about. Being a period property, there is plenty of character throughout the house too. Bay windows to the front and fire places in the bedrooms are a couple of examples. The handy lean-to is the perfect place to store coats and shoes keeping the house clutter free. There is also a utility room, making the kitchen more usable to store all your cooking essentials. The bathroom has also been recently renovated and has been done to a fantastic standard. Bedroom one is the biggest of the two and gives you even more space to play with from the fitted wardrobes. Guests will never want to leave if they stay over in the guest bedroom as it certainly won’t be cramped for them. The garden is all set for the weather to get better and host summer BBQ parties. Very easy to maintain so if you are looking for a holiday home.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge: 13'6 x 12'0 (4.12m x 3.66m)
- Dining Room: 11'1 x 7'3 (3.38m x 2.21m)
- Utility Room
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1: 15'11 x 12'0 (4.85m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'3 x 12'0 (4.04m x 3.66m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70874192.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60117749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Cowes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.