3 bedroom town house for saleSheffield Road, Chesterfield
- New Build Family Homes
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Living Room
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- En Suite Shower Room & Family Bathroom
- Off Street Parking & Landscaped Gardens
- Help to Buy Available
**Superb New Build 3 Bed Family Homes in edge of Town Centre location with South Facing Rear Gardens, 10 Year LABC Guarantee and Help To Buy Available**
** Plot 1 - £180,000 (Available) Plot 2 - £165,000 (Available) & Plot 3 - £175,000 (Available) **
* The Edale is a fantastic Three Bedroomed, Two Bathroomed Mid and End Terraced family home offering 1018 sq. ft. of superbly arranged accommodation, which includes a delightful open plan fitted and integrated dining kitchen with patio doors opening onto the rear garden and an en-suite shower room off the Master Bedroom.
* This fantastic development by Beauchief Homes sits less than three quarters of a mile from the Town Centre and is well placed for the various amenities on Sheffield Road and for routes towards Sheffield and the M1 Motorway.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises :- Entrance Hall, Cloaks/WC, Generous Living Room, Superb open plan Dining Kitchen, Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room, Two further Bedrooms and 4 piece family bathroom.
Outside: Each plot has a driveway providing off street parking, a landscaped front garden and a good sized south facing enclosed rear garden comprising a lawn with paved patio.
General - Gas Central Heating (Combi Boiler)
uPVC Double Glazing
10 Year LABC New Build Guarantee
Fully Fitted Floor Coverings Throughout
Gross Internal Floor Area - 94.6 sq.m./1018 sq.ft.
Secondary School Catchment Area - Whittington Green School
Council Tax Band - TBC
Reservation fee £500 (Half refundable). Must be proceedable to reserve.
Note - Building works have commenced and completion is anticipated in the Summer/Autumn of 2018.
House postal numbers may be different to the plot numbers once complete.
Tenure - It is proposed that the properties will be sold on a 999 year lease with a nominal fixed ground rent of circa £5 per annum. A service charge will be applicable to cover the costs of maintaining shared areas and services. Further details are available from our Chesterfield branch.
On The Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - With staircase rising up to the first floor accommodation.
Cloaks/Wc - Being part tiled and fitted with a white low flush WC and wash hand basin.
Open Plan Living/Dining Room - 5.54m x 3.20m (18'2 x 10'6) - A generous front facing reception room.
Breakfast Kitchen - 5.38m x 3.00m (17'8 x 9'10) - A superb rear facing room, with uPVC double glazed patio doors that open and lead out to the rear garden.
You will have the choice from an agreed range of contemporary style wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over and inset sink unit with mixer tap. (Choices subject to the time of reservation).
Integrated appliances to include dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric oven and hob with extractor over.
There will be space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine.
Useful built-in under stair storage cupboard.
On The First Floor -
Landing - With built-in linen cupboard.
Master Bedroom - 3.91m x 2.59m (12'10 x 8'6) - A generous front facing double bedroom with a door leading through to the...
En Suite Shower Room - Being part tiled and comprising a white 3-piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle with mixer shower, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two - 3.18m x 2.90m (10'5 x 9'6) - A second good sized rear facing double bedroom.
Bedroom Three - 2.54m x 2.11m (8'4 x 6'11) - A front facing single bedroom.
4 Piece Family Bathroom - Being part tiled and fitted with a white 4-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, separate shower cubicle with mixer shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Outside - Each plot has a landscaped front garden and a driveway providing off street parking. There is also a good sized, enclosed south facing rear garden comprising a lawn with paved patio.
Help To Buy - Help To Buy available - Based on Plot 2 (£165,000) With a 5% Deposit (£8,250) and a 75% Mortgage (£123,750), The Government will lend you the remaining 20% (£33,000) through an equity loan, which is cost free for the first 5 years and can be repaid at any time or when you sell. ( Qualifying conditions apply and Full details are available on request )
Whether you’re a first-time buyer or looking to move up the property ladder the Help to Buy scheme is available on all our homes in England up to £600,000.
The Government-backed Help to Buy equity scheme is intended to make mortgages more readily available to people who cannot afford a large deposit and may help you qualify for some of the best mortgage rates around. To buy one of our new homes you may only need a 5% deposit and a mortgage of up to 75% of the value of the property. So you pay just 80% of the property price now. The Government will lend you the remaining 20% of the value of your property through an equity loan, which will be cost free for the first 5 years and can be repaid at any time or on the sale of your home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27527844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.