Garage for saleGARAGE/WORKSHOP AT REAR OF, COLLINGWOOD AVENUE, BLACKPOOL, FY3
- STORAGE / WORKSHOP SPACE
- ROLLER SHUTTER SECURITY DOOR (HEIGHT APPROX 2m)
- NEW ROOF IN 2017
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS INTERNALLY
- MAX HEIGHT: APPROX 3.9m
- 6.3m X 3.3m = 20.7 sq m / 220 sq ft
A deceptively spacious garage/workshop unit:
- Can be used for storage or as a small workshop area
- Would suit the storage of a vehicle or to be used by a business for storage and a base
- Gated entrance off Collingwood Avenue only
- Town centre location therefore convenient
- New roof installed in 2017
- Ideal for an owner occupier or to be bought for investment and rented out
- Height increases to the rear of the garage to a height of approx. 3.9m
- Viewings by appointment through our office
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70875560.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.