5 bedroom bungalow for saleAlbany Road, Preston, Paignton, Devon, TQ3
Offers in Excess of
- Attractive detached family home with annexe suite
- Four bedrooms plus en suite facilities and family bathroom
- Lounge, separate dining room, kitchen and utility room
- Annexe suite with lounge. Kitchen, bedroom, bathroom
- Corner plot gardens, ample parking and large garage
- Chain free sale
An attractive detached family home with well proportioned accommodation. There are four bedrooms plus bathroom and two en-suite shower rooms together with separate lounge, dining room, kitchen and utility room. There are sea views from both ground and first floor levels. The versatile annexe suite offers lounge, kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom and balcony.
The are corner plot gardens with raised sun deck again enjoying the sea views plus ample off road parking and large garage. There is also a useful underhouse storage/workshop area.
Offered for sale chain free, viewing recommended.
Situated in a favoured residential area and within catchment for Oldway primary school. The Preston area offers a range of shopping, restaurants, cafes, parks and beaches plus bus services.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70875980.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PGN170513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fulfords, Paignton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.