Land for salePenryn Street, Redruth
- EPC N/A
- Available post auction
- Residential Development Site for 14 Flats and associated works
- As per Cornwall Council Planning
- Reference PA15/00904 dated 27/05/15
- Grade ll Listed Building
- Close to Redruth town centre
- 1 and 2 bedroom Flats proposed
- SEE ADDITIONAL FEES NOTE
AUCTIONEERS NOTE Conditional Online Auctions - The successful online bidder is liable to pay a Buyer Premium of 2.4% (2% + VAT) of the successful auction bid price, subject to a minimum fee of £4800 (£4000 + VAT) .
Prospective Buyers should note that Plot 5 and Plot 6 will involve separate conveyances/transfers of the land to be dealt with by your solicitor, but these will and must be exchanged simultaneously, and also completed simultaneously.
DESCRIPTION OF DEVELOPMENT Via Cornwall Council Planning Reference PA15/00904 - Redevelopment of redundant site to create 14 residential flats and associated works, including roof linked replacement beer store to adjacent Redruth Albany RFC club house and erection of courtyard/boundary walls to front and rear of development. Location of Development; Hayman House, 5-6 Penryn Street and 1 Station Road, Redruth, Cornwall, TR15 2PP. We believe the former Grade ll Listed Building that occupied part of this site was destroyed by fire. The site retains Grade ll Listed Building status, A comprehensive range of drawings and plans are available online. The main structure to be timber framed, with slate roof and some slate clad elevations
VIEWINGS There will be regular viewing sessions in the lead up to the online auction. Please telephone Joint Auctioneers Millerson, Redruth T: 01209 216367 or Auctionhouse Devon and Cornwall T: 01392 455928 to arrange a viewing
SOLICITORS The Davies Partnership, 6 Vicarage Road, St Agnes, Truro, Cornwall, TR5 0TJ T: 01872 55313 Attn: Nigel Pullen E: firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL DETAILS Photographs, room dimensions, floor plans and area measurements (when available) are included within our full details online at www.auctionhouse.co.uk. All published information is to aid identification of the property and is not to scale
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101349000415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, Devon & Cornwall . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, Devon & Cornwall on 01392 455928.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.