1 bedroom detached house for saleEast Tytherton, Chippenham
Offers in Region of
- Unique Detached Property
- Driveway Parking
- Premium Village Location
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Open Plan Living
Royces Rest is a charming detached property situated in arguably one of the most sought after villages surrounding Chippenham. The property offers beautifully presented accommodation throughout with enclosed rear gardens, off street parking and detached summer house.
Royces Rest is a unique property we have the pleasure to bring to the market. This exceptional one bedroom chalet bungalow is situated in a semi rural position in the premium village location of East Tytherton on the edge of Chippenham. The property offers an open plan lounge/diner with solid cherry wood flooring, open fireplace housing a multi-fuel burner and solid oak bifold doors, fitted kitchen, bathroom and master bedroom. Additional Benefits include under stairs storage and four storage facilities in the master bedroom, driveway parking and a south-east facing garden with pergola and summer house.
East Tytherton is a village just east of Chippenham, Wiltshire. There is good access to the M4 motorway is easily accessed via Junction 17 and offers easy access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon. The town centre of Chippenham is a close proximity and offers a range of amenities to include High Street retailers and in addition there are supermarkets and retail parks within the town. Chippenham Station provides high speed links to London (Paddington) at a journey time from 75 minutes.
Stable door to the side aspect with understairs cupboard and tiled flooring.
Lounge 19' 6" x 8' 3" ( 5.94m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect with open fireplace housing the multi-fuel burner, electric storage heater, solid oak bifold doors to the garden and solid cherry wood flooring.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.78m x 2.51m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspects. The fitted kitchen offers a range of wall and base units with work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer unit, electric oven with electric hob and chimney style cooker hood over, plumbing installed for washing machine, electric storage heater and tiled flooring.
Part tiled bathroom with obscured double glazed window to the front aspect, chrome ladder style heated towel rail, wash hand basin with vanity unit, extractor fan, Shower Cubicle with rainfall shower head and hand held shower attachment, underfloor heating and cupboard housing water softener.
Bedroom One 16' 9" Restricted HH x 17' 8" Restricted HH ( 5.11m Restricted HH x 5.38m Restricted HH )
Double glazed velux windows to the front, side and rear aspects, television aerial point and four eave storage cupboards.
Gravelled parking area to accommodate a two to three vehicles and an outside tap.
The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn and with patio area to the fore, Pergola, summer house (4 x3m) with power and light and four fruit trees; two apple trees, one plum tree and one pear tree. The gardens have been enclosed by post and rail fencing with gated access to the gravelled parking area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70877995.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP108033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.