3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMaple Avenue, Little Sutton, Ellesmere Port
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Large Lounge/Diner
- Front & Rear Gardens
- No Onward Chain
We are delighted to present for sale with no onward chain this impressively spacious house situated in a popular part of Little Sutton close to local amenities and travel links. The property boasts good-sized gardens to the front and rear and early viewing is advised in order to avoid disappointment
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this three bedroom semi detached house situated in a popular residential location close to local schools, amenities and travel links in Little Sutton. The property is available with no ongoing chain and offers impressively spacious, adaptable accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, large lounge/dining room and a kitchen to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property occupies a generous plot boasting good sized gardens to the front and rear. This would make a fantastic first time buy, family home or investment and an early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed entrance door to front aspect, stairs leading to First Floor Landing.
Lounge / Diner 19' 4" Max x 10' Max ( 5.89m Max x 3.05m Max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, gas central heating radiator, TV point.
Kitchen 19' 10" Max x 9' 3" Max ( 6.05m Max x 2.82m Max )
Double glazed window to side and rear aspects, double glazed door leading onto Rear Garden, built-in storage cupboard and gas central heating radiator. The Kitchen comprises wall and base storage units, work surfaces with stainless steel sink/drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob with cooker-hood and plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from Entrance Hall, gas central heating radiator, loft access and built-in airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 3" Max x 11' 4" ( 4.04m Max x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in storage cupboard and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 7' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 6' 2" ( 3.45m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, gas central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, gas central heating radiator, WC, wash-hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower unit, fully tilled walls.
The Front Garden is enclosed by fencing and is mainly laid to lawn with a paved footpath to Entrance Door. There is access to the Rear Garden via a gate to the side of the house.
The Rear Garden is enclosed by fencing and is laid to lawn with paved areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70880027.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU105365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.