2 bedroom flat for saleWindmill Terrace, Stockton-On-Tees
Withdrawn from Market
- Two double-bed ground-floor flat with a 20% yield
- Separate kitchen and reception areas
- Ideal investment opportunity
- Current tenant paying £500 PCM
- For sale by auction
- Guide price of £30,000
**20% YIELD** *GREAT INVESTMENT* On offer: a TWO DOUBLE-BED GROUND-FLOOR FLAT with a LOUNGE, a FITTED KITCHEN, a BATHROOM and a COURTYARD. IDEAL INVESTMENT generating £6,000 PA. *CLICK NOW!*
Situated in Stockton-on-Tees less than five minutes from the high street, the property is presented to a good standard throughout with a generously-sized lounge (5.18m x 3.25m); a modern fitted kitchen (3.07m x 1.96m) with a range of wall and base units; two double bedrooms (3.66m x 3.30m; 3.20m x 3.15m); and a modern fitted bathroom with a panelled bath, a showerover and a low-level w/c.
There is a fully-enclosed paved courtyard to rear.
With high rental demand in the area, this property is likely to be popular with buy-to-let investors looking to add to their existing portfolios, with the property currently rented at £500 PCM - a 20% yield.
Call today for more details!
The accommodation comprises: Interior: an entrance hall, a living room, a kitchen, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Exterior: an external courtyard.
We are delighted to offer this large two-bed ground-floor flat to the market.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70880195.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8202544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Open Door, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Open Door, Retford on 01777 322777.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.