4 bedroom detached house for saleBrentfield House, Wellington Road, Muxton, Telford, Shropshire
- Porch, entrance hall
- Living room, dining room
- Utility room, guest cloakroom
- Kitchen, conservatory
- Oak Flooring
- 3 Bedrooms with potential to revert to 4 bedrooms
- En-suite to master, Family bathroom
- Driveway, garage and gated carport
- Front and rear gardens
This area of Muxton is well established with an eclectic mix of character and modern properties on the fringe of Lilleshall village. Brentfield House is conveniently situated on a bus route with regular services to Newport, Stafford and Telford and is within a short distance to the doctors and Muxton Primary School. Also within a short distance is The Shropshire golf course and equestrian facilities while Lilleshall National Sports Centre offers a range of sport activities including golf, badminton and squash. The nearby A518 leads to the M54 commuter link to Shrewsbury and the West Midlands. Telford railway station has regular services to Wolverhampton, Birmingham and London.
This spacious detached family home briefly comprises entrance hall, living room with bay window and stove, dining room, utility room, guest cloakroom, kitchen and impressively large conservatory that spans the width of the property.
On the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms, each with built in wardrobes. The property benefits from an en-suite with walk in shower to the master bedroom and a family bathroom with a shower above the bath. The property is currently being used as a 3 bed but has the potential to revert the property back to the original 4 bedrooms.
Outside to the front is a large driveway, providing access to the integral garage and gated carport located to the side of the property. The driveway is enclosed by closed board fencing and mature shrub/hedges.
To the rear is a patio area leading onto the lawn, edged by flower/shrub borders and enclosed by closed board fencing. The gardens benefits from outbuildings and open views.
From the Clock Tower roundabout on the New Trench Road proceed in the direction of Donnington/Muxton and upon reaching the mini roundabout continue straight over. Take the first left into Wellington Road where the property can be found on the left hand side after the White House Hotel.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70881116.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TDS170366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nock Deighton, Telford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.