3 bedroom house for saleCarlyle Street, Brighton
Offers in Excess of
- Stunning Hanover House
- Recently Refurbished to a Good Standard
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Light and Stylish Interior
- Generous Accommodation
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Close to all Amenities
- Popular Sought After Area
- Close to Brighton Mainline Station and Good Local Schools
A newly refurbished 3 double bedroom house in Hanover decorated to a high standard. The bright and airy accommodation flows with an open plan living area on the ground floor with light neutral colours and contemporary 'High Gloss' kitchen with integrated appliances. All 3 bedrooms upstairs are double sized along with a fully tiled luxury family bathroom. Sought after location due to the close proximity of highly regarded local schools and Queens Park and within easy walking distance of Mainline Brighton Station and the City Centre. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Front Garden - Walled boundaries infilled with pebbles.
Living Room - 4.63m x 3.06m (15'2" x 10'0") - Bright and airy with large window to front, brushed Oak flooring and archway leading to Kitchen/Dining area.
Kitchen/Dining Area - 3.25m x 3.01m (10'7" x 9'10") - Contemporary high gloss units at base and eye level with wooden worktops above and concealed down-lighters. Stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap with extendable head, fitted electric oven and induction hob with extractor hood above, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Inset spotlights, brushed Oak effect flooring.
Utility Area - Eye level units, wooden work top and double glazed door leading to rear garden.
Hallway - Under stairs cupboard housing combi boiler, brushed Oak effect flooring and stairs leading to first floor.
First Floor Landing - Entrance to loft space.
Bedroom 1 - 4.67m x 3.02m (15'3" x 9'10") - Large, front facing window.
Bedroom 2 - 3.22m x 3.01m (10'6" x 9'10") - Window to rear overlooking garden.
Bedroom 3 - 3.02m x 2.54m (9'10" x 8'3") - Front facing window, and large built in wardrobe.
Bathroom - Fully tiled with modern white suite consisting of low level WC, vanity basin with mixer tap and drawers under, bath with centre taps, raised shower head above and hand shower, glass shower screen.
Garden - Enclosed rear courtyard, fully paved.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70886050.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28672149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Hilton & Co, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.