2 bedroom terraced house for saleHipper Street West, Chesterfield, S40
- Stunning refurbished Terrace
- Perfect for a first time buyer/professionals
- Walking distance of Bistros/bars and boutique shops
- Easy access into the town center and onto the motorway network
- No onward chain involved
- Must be viewed to be appreciated
- Located on a quiet cul-de-sac
- Close to schools
*** Guide Price of £110,000 to £120,000 ***
EARLY VIEWING IS ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THIS REFURBISHED VICTORIAN MID TERRACE PROPERTY SITUATED WITHIN A VIBRANT LOCATION OF CHESTERFIELD WITH POPULAR BARS, RESTAURANTS AND BOUTIQUE SHOPS NEARBY. EASY ACCESS INTO THE TOWN CENTRE, MOTORWAY NETWORK AND A TWO MINUTE DRIVE INTO THE PEAK DISTRICT!
This lovely home has been refurbished including new fitted kitchen and appliances, new modern bathroom, new flooring and carpets. New central heating boiler too! Thyemain accommodation comprises well presented living room, modern high gloss fitted kitchen, rear porch and modern bathroom. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms with the master having a lovely period fireplace and the new central heating boiler is situated in a cupboard within bedroom two. Double glazed all round and tastefully decorated throughout ready to move in! No onward chain involved.
Living room 12'8 x 13 - Spacious and well presented living room with front facing double glazed window, radiator, wall mounted fire and new carpet.
Kitchen diner 9'8 x 10'6 - Superb modern kitchen with high gloss base units and complementing work surface, inset sink and new built in electric oven and hob with extractor above. Breakfast bar to one wall and space with plumbing for a washing machine. There is also a radiator and rear facing double glazed window, large understairs storage cupboard too. newly installed laminate flooring.
Rear porch 6'9 x 3'11 - A Upvc door leads into the porch from the yard with access to the kitchen, bathroom and staircase to the first floor.
Bathroom 6'9 x 5'5 - Newly installed fitted bathroom suite in white comprising low flush wc, pedestal hand wash basin and panelled bath with electric shower over. Heated ladder style white towel rail to one wall and rear facing double glazed window. New flooring.
Access to the two bedrooms.
Master bedroom 12'8 x 13 - Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window, radiator, newly fitted carpet and period fireplace.
Bedroom two 10'3 x 9'3 - Double bedroom two has a rear facing double glazed window, radiator and cupboard over the stairs housing the new boiler. newly fitted carpet.
To the rear of the property there is a good size traditional mews type garden with a large brick built store. recently installed new fence panels.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70888375.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS111085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.