3 bedroom apartment for saleGunwharf Quays, Portsmouth
- Three bedroom top floor apartment
- En-suite to master bedroom
- No forward chain and available to view immediately
- Underground allocated parking
- Two balconies
Fox & Sons are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £479,600 for 29 Brecon House, PO1 3BP. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Fox & Sons before exchange of contracts.
*Stunning three bedroom top-floor apartment with two secure underground car parking spaces and two balconies with sea & City views*... Situated in the vibrant Gunwahrf Quays complex, this purpose built sixth floor apartment is offered to the market with no forward chain. Comprising of three bedrooms, two bathrooms (one of those being en-suite to the master), two balconies and large reception area with fitted kitchen - externally the property benefits from lift access to all floors, secure parking and visitors parking.
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, door to front elevation, three storage cupboards, carpet. doors to:
Lounge Diner 25' 9" max x 18' 5" max, including kitchen ( 7.85m max x 5.61m max, including kitchen )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed windows to side elevation, double glazed sliding doors to balcony, air con unit, radiator, laminate flooring.
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, fitted kitchen, wall and base units, sink drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, washing machine, fridge freezer, washing machine, breakfast bar, tiled floor.
Bedroom One 15' 10" max + built in wardrobe x 13' 3" max ( 4.83m max + built in wardrobe x 4.04m max )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed sliding door to the balcony, air con, radiator, carpet. Door to En-Suite
Smooth plastered ceiling, part tiled walls, shower cubicle, extraction fan, WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted storage heater, tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 9' 5" ( 4.14m x 2.87m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed sliding door to balcony, air con unit, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 9' + built in wardrobes ( 2.92m x 2.74m + built in wardrobes )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed sliding door to balcony, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet.
Smooth plastered ceiling, part tiled walls, bath with mixer taps, shower, extractor fan, WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted storage heater, laminate flooring.
There are two balconies that run along the length of the flat on either side of the building, both are accessible via double glazed sliding patio doors and provide panoramic views over Gunwharf Quays, the Solent and the City - you have to see them to appreciate how fantastic they are!
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70890269.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.