3 bedroom barn conversion for saleLudham
- Attractive Barn Conversion
- Three bedrooms
- Bathroom & En Suite Shower
- Impressive Open Plan Living Area
- Woodburning Stove
- Oil Central Heating
- Garden & Recreation Area
- Vaulted Ceilings with Exposed Beams
- Ideal Holiday Home/Let or Permanent Residence
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended!
We are delighted to offer this beautifully presented three bedroom barn conversion situated in this popular scheme on the outskirts of the attractive Broadland village of Ludham. This delightful conversion offers much character with vaulted ceilings with beams and exposed brickwork throughout. A particulare feature is the impressive open plan kitchen, dining and living space with a wood burning stove. The property benefits from oil fired central heating, sealed unit double glazed windows, and offers further accommodation including three bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom. The barn has it's own private garden area with an additional communal recreation area and parking. Currently operated as a successful holiday let, the property would ideally suit someone looking to continue on this basis or for use as a permanent residence, subject to planning permission. Early internal viewing is essential to appreciate this lovely character property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70893656.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8450584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aldreds, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.