2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, South Hiendley, S72
- Two Bedroom semi Detached Home
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central heating System
- Spacious Living Room & Dining Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Decked Patio / Seating Area
- Off Street Parking & Detached Brick Built Garage
- Basement Storage Rooms
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY WHITEGATES
Ideal for a first time buyer or for INVESTMENT is this two bedroom semi-detached house with off street parking and a detached garage at the rear. The accommodation comprises:- front entrance to living room, inner hall, spacious dining kitchen, stairs and landing, two bedrooms and bathroom. There is also a basement which is split into two storage rooms.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70899383.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELM180011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Hemsworth & South Elmsall . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.