2 bedroom flat for saleHill Crescent, Clarkston, Glasgow
- EPC Rating Band D
- Spacious ground floor apartment.
- 26 Foot Lounge/Dining room
- Two well-appointed double bedrooms.
- ,Modern kitchen & bathroom.
- Ample storage.
- Fantastic outlook to front.
*** CLOSING FRIDAY 19TH JANUARY AT 12 NOON****
Enjoying a slightly elevated ground floor position with open aspects to the front, this impressively proportioned flat is presented to the market in superb order throughout.
Situated in a popular locale, this ground floor flat offers generously proportioned accommodation with open aspects to the front. Internally, the property is presented in 'walk-in' condition and boasts a modern specification.
A secure entry system allows access to the communal stairway with the flat itself comprising; a lengthy hallway with three good storage cupboards off, an impressively proportioned lounge/diner with dual aspect window formations inviting an abundance of natural light , modern fitted kitchen hosting a range of floor and wall mounted cabinets , two good double bedrooms (master with fitted mirrored wardrobe) and a modern fitted bathroom. Further features include a system of gas central heating, double-glazing and well-presented communal gardens.
Greenbank Court is well positioned to take advantage of a great range of shops on Eaglesham Road with further amenities being available at the nearby Clarkston Toll. The area is also renowned for its high standard of schooling at both primary and secondary levels for which this property lies within the catchment.
Lounge/diner L-Shaped Room max point x max point + x ( max point x max point + x )
Kitchen 7' 10" over units x 9' 9" over units ( 2.39m over units x 2.97m over units )
Bedroom One 10' 10" max x 9' 1" front of robes ( 3.30m max x 2.77m front of robes )
Bedroom Two 11' 8" max point x 10' 11" max point ( 3.56m max point x 3.33m max point )
Bathroom 5' 11" x 7' 1" over bath ( 1.80m x 2.16m over bath )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70901426.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.