3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBecontree Close, Great Clacton, Clacton on Sea, CO15
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS AND TWO LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS
- GOOD SIZE KITCHEN/DINER
- GROUND FLOOR WC AND MODERN SHOWER ROOM SUITE
- AMPLE PARKING PLUS GARAGE AND WORKSHOP
- PLEASANT LOCATION WITH GREENSWARD TO FRONT
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM SIZES COMPRISES: -
SITTING/GAMES ROOM: 16’7”max. x 16’6”
Large open plan versatile room suitable for various uses with double glazed front door and window, further double glazed side window, stairs to first floor, built in storage cupboard, wall mounted electric heater, laminate floor, door to Kitchen.
White low level wc., washbasin, fully tiled walls, double glazed side window.
KITCHEN/DINER: 17’ x 13’7”
Good size room, range of fitted work surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, plumbing for washing machine, inset one and half bowl sink unit, integrated freezer, built in four ring electric hob with new oven under, range of matching wall cabinets, part tiled walls, double glazed side window, extractor hood, rear door to:-
LOUNGE: 15’9” x 12’10”
Spacious extension with double glazed rear window and side French doors to garden, TV point, laminate flooring.
Double glazed side window, access to loft, wall mounted electric heater.
BEDROOM 1: 13’7” x 9’6”
Double glazed front window, built in airing cupboard.
BEDROOM 2: 11’ x 10’5”
Double glazed rear window, large built in wardrobe/storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 3: 9’7” x 7’4”
Double glazed front window, built in wardrobe/storage cupboard.
Large fully enclosed shower cubicle, vanity washbasin, low level wc., fully tiled walls, double glazed rear window.
Off road parking for 3-4 cars and driveway to DETACHED GARAGE with power and light. Adjoining timber frame workshop with power and light to rear. Areas of enclosed rear and side garden mainly paved.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70901825.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA2-t-872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peagrams Estate Agency, Clacton-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.