Farm land for sale21 acres of Land at Plain-an-gwarry, Marazion, Cornwall, TR17
- Block of 21 acres of Organic agricultural land
- Comprised within 5 well hedged fields
- The land is capable of early or double cropping
- Conveniently located with good road access in a well renowned agricultural area
- Sold at Auction for £192,000
The land is mainly level and comprised within 5 easily worked and conveniently shaped field enclosures with Cornish earth and stone hedge boundaries. The land is situated within a farming district well renowned for early and double cropping and capable of growing a variety of arable crops, bulbs, or grass for livestock grazing or cutting etc.
The land is in good heart, the hedges are well trimmed with tidy gateways and the land has been farmed in rotation for several years and is in good order. The land is registered as Organic with the Soil Association under Licence Number G4528 and is classified as Grade III on the Soil Classification Maps for the area, considered suitable for growing horticultural, market gardening or arable crops etc as well as livestock, hobby farming and equestrian use. There are four roadside and several internal gateways allowing the land to be farmed with large modern agricultural machinery.
Fronting the road in the north-west field is a dilapidated/derelict Stone Barn (approx. 15.5m x 4.2m external) which is overgrown.
The land is conveniently located at Plain an Gwarry, approximately ¾ of a mile to the north east of the historic coastal town of Marazion. The villages of Goldsithney (2½ miles) and St. Hilary (1½ miles) are close by offering good local facilities. The land also has frontage to Gears Lane leading to Tregurtha Downs and Goldsithney.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lodge & Thomas, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Lodge & Thomas, Truro on 01872 272722.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.