2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNEVILLE DRIVE - THORNTON CLEVELEYS - FY5 5EZ
- WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- FULLY UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED - BAR ONE FEATURE WINDOW
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - VAILLANT COMBI BOILER
- 17'2 MODERN FITTED KITCHEN * 25'3 LOUNGE THROUGH DINER
- TWO GOOD SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOMS * FITTED BATHROOM
- COTTAGE STYLE REAR GARDEN - FULLY FENCED AND ENCLOSED
- DRIVEWAY FOR OFF ROAD PARKING * LARGE GARDEN SHED
- SITUATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- CONVENIENTLY LOCATED FOR GOOD SCHOOLS & TRANSPORT LINKS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THORNTON CENTRE AND MANY AMENITIES
WELL PRESENTED TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY, IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION, CLOSE TO MANY AMENITIES, GOOD SCHOOLS & TRANSPORT ROUTES. THIS LOVELY HOME IS IDEAL FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER, WITH GOOD SIZED ACCOMMODATION, MODERN KITCHEN, LOUNGE DINER WITH OPEN FIRE, WEST FACING REAR GARDEN...
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.