1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleOnyx Drive, Sittingbourne, Kent
- 1 bedroom duplex apartment
- Spacious layout over 2 floors
- Allocated parking
- Very popular modern development
- Superb first time or investment buy
- EPC energy rating B (83)
There really is more to this property than meets the eye. The unique layout of this particular style of property gives you so much space, with the set up over two floors. The first floor offers a lovely open plan kitchen/ living area with Juliette balcony and high ceilings, which make it wonderfully bright and airy.
First time buyers in particular will appreciate the ‘easy living’ and this is the ideal home to get you started on the property ladder. On top of the good condition you will find the home, the apartment is incredibly easy to run and maintain, as one monthly payment covers you for both your standard maintenance and buildings insurance but also you gas, electricity and water bills – so you will not have to worry about paying a stack of bills, making your monthly budget a breeze. Those looking to downsize will also want to view here for many of the same reasons. If you need a smart bolt hole for work or weekends then this easy lock up and leave home could be for you too.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 1: 11'0 x 7'8 (3.36m x 2.34m)
- Shower Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Kitchen/Living Area: 141'3 x 14'3 (43.08m x 4.35m)
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70904930.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11735735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.