3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStanstead Way, Thornaby
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- CONTEMPORARY AND MODERN THROUGHOUT
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
*** REDUCED!!! ***
*** NO STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS!! ***
An impressive, modern and contemporary three bedroom semi detached family home that will appeal to variety of purchasers. The internal accommodation is stunning throughout and must be viewed to fully appreciate this beautiful home. Comprising entrance hall, spacious lounge and kitchen/diner to the ground floor. The first floor are three bedrooms and modern family bathroom. Externally the property offers a front and rear garden and lengthy driveway leading to the single detached garage. Stanstead Way is located in the popular 'Stainsby Hill' area of Thornaby close to the centre with many major high street retailers. For those who commute, the A19 is a short drive and is handy for all public transport links and local primary and secondary schooling.
8' 8'' x 5' 5'' (2.65m x 1.65m)
6' 11'' x 8' 1'' (2.12m x 2.47m)
11' 3'' x 12' 9'' (3.44m x 3.88m)
15' 11'' x 8' 8'' (4.84m x 2.65m)
6' 11'' x 5' 5'' (2.10m x 1.65m)
12' 1'' x 8' 9'' (3.68m x 2.66m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70907084.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7639258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.