2 bedroom park home for saleYaverland Road, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom holiday chalet
- Prime position
- Investment opportunity
- Communal garden & allocated parking
- Close to cliff top walks & golden sandy beaches
Probably one of the best positions available on the site can be yours when you buy this beautifully presented holiday chalet. Fully kitted out and ready to go and sleeping up to six this is an opportunity to have a holiday home for your family to spend lazy days on the Isle of Wight, but also offer you an income by letting it out when you are not using it yourself.There is a lounge with kitchen area off that has a cooker and fridge freezer, so its ready to start cooking up a storm. There are two bedrooms and a shower room completing the accommodation. A short stroll will find you walking along the miles of golden sandy beaches that lead to Sandown town centre. or, if you prefer a bracing walk up Culver Cliff which has stunning views over Sandown Bay.The site is non residential.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge/Kitchen: 17'7 x 10'3 (5.36m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 1: 8'10 x 8'8 (2.69m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'3 x 7'4 (2.52m x 2.24m)
- Shower Room
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70915208.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.