3 bedroom house for saleErnest Close, Emsworth
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Property
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- Desirable and Popular Location
- Driveway Parking for Several Cars
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- EPC Rating:
Leaders are delighted to offer a very well presented three bedroom property in Emsworth. This semi-detached home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, just a short walk from Emsworth centre. As you approach the property, the driveway offers parking for several cars as well as side access to the garden via the carport. Once inside there is a handy porch, ideal for taking off shoes and coats. Off of the hallway, the living room is bright with feature fireplace, the living space flows into the dining area. There is also the added benefit of a conservatory, which overlooks the back garden. The kitchen is a sociable area, offering plenty of cupboards and space for dining table and chairs. There is also a downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two of which are doubles and a good size single bedroom. The bathroom has been recently updated and has been finished to a high standard with attractive stone coloured tiles. The back garden is low maintenance and benefits from two sheds. This is a lovely family home in a desirable location - viewings are highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70916690.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27534270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.